- Fish Packing
- Fishing Gear Provided
- Fishing License (fee)
- Food Included
- Free WiFi
- Guided Fishing
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Room Services
5 DAY ALASKA SILVER SALMON FISHING TRIPS – $4,750 PER PERSON
This is the fishing package you want. This will leave you satisfied, fulfilled, and feeling that it was the perfect amount of time.
Silver Salmon fishing in Alaska is full of non-stop action. The salmon come in by the tens of thousands and often times you can catch a silver on nearly every cast when things are going well.
If you enjoy acrobatic fish that jump and twist and turn then you are in for a treat. Togiak River Silver salmon will have you going cross-eyed with confusion on which group of fish to cast to at times.
Spinners and Spoons work amazingly well and your guide have the secret ticket of which lure to use (anything usually works) for the gear fishermen.
Fly fishermen, get ready for heaven! This is an anglers dream with lots braided sections to the river, gravel bars, room for wading, and countless fish to cast at and catch. Tail-walking, chrome bright treasures we call “Togiak Silver” will pull on the end of your line and challenge your skills with a rod. You will be immersed in your experience allowing all the stresses and pressures of life melt away into a series of perfect moments.
Each cabin comes equipped with a Sink, Shower, Toilet, beds and fresh bedding washed daily per your request. Choice of king or twin beds. Power is available to plugin your personal devices. For those with breathing or other medical devices, additional generators are available to ensure power throughout the night. Guests enjoy breakfasts cooked to order and hearty shore lunches can be prepared on the river, if you wish. After a full day of fishing, the comforts of the Togiak River Lodge will be a welcome respite.
Relax in our lounge, enjoy refreshments before dinner, then join us for delicious
four-course “family style” dining. After dinner, enjoy a movie, camaraderie, or
relax and dream of tomorrow’s angling opportunities.
TRIP FEATURES INCLUDED
- All Meals and Snacks Provided (We take pride in serving quality food, and plenty of it).
- Daily housekeeping service for your cabin with full turndown available upon request.
- Daily, 8 hr. Fully-Guided Fishing in a stable flat-bottom boat with Licenses guides with First-Aid Training
- All fishing gear and bait provided
- Cleaning, Packaging, and Identification of YOUR catch of fish for your travel home.
- Fish Smoking service using our famous recipe for a portion of your catch included.
- WiFi Internet Service in the main lodge.
- Satellite Television in the main lodge.
- Large HotTub on deck overlooking river.
- Sauna for relaxing those tired muscles.
WHAT TO BRING
- Digital Camera with Batteries/Charger, and plenty of storage
- Dry-bag for keeping personal items protected from rain while on boat
- Layered Clothing (you can always remove a layer if it’s too hot)
- Warm Socks & Boots (waterproof boots are great if it rains)
- Rain Gear (jacket and pants)
- Gloves & Hat (beanie caps)
- Long Underwear (helps on the cooler days)
- Long-sleeve T’s & Hooded Sweatshirt
- Warn Pants & Jacket (sweat pants and a thick jacket work well)
- Waders (especially for those fly-fishing, otherwise OPTIONAL)
- Sun Block (it can be sunny and warm here for nearly 20 hours a day at times)
- Plane Tickets & Itinerary
- Bug Spray (This is Alaska and there are mosquitoes)
- Personal Toothbrush/Toothpaste & any Medications
- Credit Card and Cash (for tips and Lodge store purchases)